have joined A.J.’s MLB Fantasy League. Twin mascots!
*I hasten to add, finding this image made me almost as gleeful as seeing A. S. Hamrah posting again at n+1.
Did the domain really expire?
I should list the things I felt this evening while looking at the dog:
- the unbearable lightness of being
- stoic, stiff-upper-lipped, because of the articles on the BBC in my lap
- vegetarian—it’s um an upper-class feeling; the lower middle-class can experience it, too
- shock at the misery that comes upon me like a coat, with the simplest memory, misery towards agony, it can make you stop walking and say things aloud; yesterday I said, “I can’t get this sleep right!”
- Helsinki, also a book on my table, on loan
- fury: in critique today, Pavel noted that my pieces have similarities, or are extensions of each other; in that, I know my aesthetic is consistent: I said, “I have one mode, really, and I’m always mining the same vein,” e.g., “the exilic consciousness” (also from the BBC articles): that I was stuck
- run-down from running, but I do run quickly, and a lot
- my finger tips hurt because of nail polish
The dog and I are not friends anymore.